Montag, 3. Oktober 2016

Underground clubbing in Leipzig

Every time I visit friends at Alt-Lindenau, there was a wracked building in my view. It looks like an very old shop and a lot like old DDR-chic and closed since 1995.

But starting with every thursday, the lights are turning on and the music is all over the street. There is a little alternative club called "blaue Perle" inside!

First time I went to a party, we started very early and arrived at 22pm. No people, no music, nothing. I really want to go to another club. But in the backyard they have a fireplace, old furniture to sit and a guy who was making "Bratwurst" on his grill.
So I thougt "Ok, lets have Bratwurst, beer and fire, maybe a good time".

After 1 am more and more people were arrived and we went inside.

What happend now was the most greatest and funniest hiphop party I´ve ever been!

Nothing from the songs you know from more frequented clubs. The djs did a great job and offerd us great hiphop artists from several countries. Middle east, all over europe, asia... sounds and songs I´ve never heard before.

It was really a blast!

So, if you are in leipzig don´t hesitate to got there and join the alternative clublife of "blaue Perle"!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen